- Leading Australian law firm in the CBD
- Collaborative and supportive team environment
- Support a lovely partner and team
This prestigious Australian law firm with offices nationally who are reputable for providing exceptional service and advice to their clients across many areas of law, are currently seeking a legal secretary to join their commercial litigation team in their centrally located Melbourne CBD office.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a friendly partner, special counsel and senior associate across a variety of commercial dispute matters.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing court documents
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful for this position, will have strong secretarial experience in a law firm in addition to:
- Solid experience in a litigation practice is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary of up to $80,000 package
- Thorough training program with ongoing mentoring by a supportive partner and team
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including social functions, team events and health and wellness programs
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8961
Phone: (03) 8602 7405