This prestigious and well-regarded Australian law firm is known to provide specialist advice to their clients across many areas of law. Due to growth in 2020, the firm's CBD office is seeking a legal secretary on permanent full-time basis to join their commercial litigation team.
As a legal secretary, you will be supporting a friendly partner, special counsel and senior associate across a variety of commercial dispute matters including general litigation, employment and construction.
Your main duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing court documents
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- File management
- Monthly billing
To be successful for this position, will have strong secretarial experience in a law firm in addition to:
- Solid experience in a litigation practice is essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary of up to $85,000 package
- On-going mentoring by a supportive partner and team
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including social functions, team events and health and wellness programs
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8985
Phone: (03) 8602 7405