Our client is a well-known Australian mining & development company with offices on both coasts of Australia. They currently have a rare opportunity for an experienced Litigation Paralegal looking for an exciting new challenge.
Working as part of a team, supporting in-house Solicitors, you will be responsible for:
- Discovery for upcoming trials;
- Gathering expert evidence;
- Drafting and filing court documents;
- Drafting correspondence;
- Preparing briefs;
- Diary management;
- File management; and
- Other general administrative duties as required.
This position is a 12-month contract, with the potential to extend, and is available for immediate commencement. The salary on offer is up to $80,000 per annum, plus superannuation, dependent upon experience.
The ideal candidate for this position with have:
- A minimum of 2 years' litigation experience in a Paralegal capacity;
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to be flexible and work as part of a team;
- Strong time management skills and the ability to meet tight deadlines; and
- Strong communication and relationship building skills;
Proficiency using Ringtail and LEAP software will be highly regarded.
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in Word format to email@example.com alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at empire careers on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.