Use your solid commercial litigation and disputes resolution in this fast-paced role. Boutique commercial law firm in a modern CBD office. Down to earth team culture.
- Career paralegal with strong organisational and drafting skills
- Support a lovely and down to earth litigation team
- Highly competitive salary up to $100,000 package
Our client is a progressive boutique commercial law firm with a modern office in the heart of the CBD. The firm prides themselves on their high-quality work whilst having a friendly and welcoming office environment.
Due to a recent promotion, the firm is seeking an experienced career paralegal to support their litigation practice.
As a paralegal in the Commercial Litigation team, you will be supporting a partner, senior associate and 2 lawyers across a variety of complex commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters.
Your main duties include:
- Proactive diary, phone and email management
- Drafting correspondence, prepare letters and court documents
- Assisting with court preparation including court filing and briefs to Counsel
- Liaising directly with clients, solicitors and other stakeholders
- Monthly billing and client reporting
To be successful in this litigation paralegal position, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a paralegal or legal assistant working in a commercial litigation practice is essential
- Advanced computer skills including MS Office and formatting skills
- Excellent phone manner and strong client liaison skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated organisational skills to manage competing priorities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive remuneration up to $100,000 package
- Great onboarding and training process with innovative technology in place
- Support and mentorship by an approachable and forward-thinking Team Lead
- Be part of a firm that has a realistic approach to budget and actively encourages a work life balance
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL081220
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 8 January 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.