This respectable international firm is one of the largest law firms throughout Asia and Australia with offices across the globe. Being known for their fantastic reputation and strong culture, they have recently been named Australian Law Firm of the Year. The Melbourne office is seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their high performing and fast-paced Disputes and Investigations team on a permanent part-time basis (2-3 days per week).
As a Legal Secretary, you will be supporting multiple fee earners where your duties will include:
- Diary and appointment management
- Drafting and preparing correspondence and court documents
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Liaising with clients and internal stakeholders
- File management
- Billing and expense management
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have strong secretarial experience in a law firm in addition to:
- Demonstrated commercial litigation or dispute resolution experience is essential
- Strong technical skills including MS Office Suite and IT systems
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to liaise with stakeholders at all levels
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional presentation and proactive attitude
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- A highly competitive salary of up to $80,000 is on offer
- Open, encouraging and inclusive work environment where employees are recognised and rewarded for their hard work
- On-going training and professional development will be provided to progress your career
- Access to one of the most exclusive range of employee benefits including employee discounts, social functions and team bonding events and free gym membership just to name a few.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9006
Phone: (03) 8602 7405