Our client is a leading global law firm with offices based in all major cities in Australia.
They are looking for a M365 Solution Developer to join their Development Team and work in an innovative way to move the firm away from on-prem to cloud based with Microsoft Azure, as one major aspect of the work you will be involved with.
What benefits does our client offer?
Staff we know and work with at the firm have identified the following benefits:
- Formal and informal flexible working patterns and leave arrangements.
- Holistic wellbeing programs to support mental and physical health, including access to a broad range of mental health resources, gym memberships, flu vaccinations and skin cancer checks.
The Role and Responsibilities
Working within the Development and Integration Team, the M365 Developer will:
- Participate in innovative solution and systems design with M365/Azure.
- Design, develop and configure solutions across M365 Platform, Power Platform and Azure.
- Assist with the maintenance and administration of existing systems such as SharePoint and M365.
- Develop, Maintain, and extend the firm's software systems with a focus on business process management.
Ideally, you will possess the following:
- At least 2 years' experience working in a similar role.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business workflow technologies and solution.
- Strong knowledge of database design in modern applications, Microsoft .NET technologies, M365 (Power Automate, Power Apps, Logic Apps, SharePoint as examples).
- Working knowledge of web APIs and web services.
I am an IT recruitment consultant here at empire group, recruiting IT professionals primarily within the legal industry. I am a former lawyer who is passionate about legal technology and innovation, and helping IT professionals take the next step in their careers. If the above role is of interest, please reach out and we can discuss this opportunity or any others that may be available.
Job Ref: 21431
Phone: (07) 3231 1213
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or send me an email.