Our client has spent the last 25 years serving the community as a leading builder within the Insurance and Construction industries. They are committed to exceeding expectations, delivering projects on time and on budget. The team are passionate about providing a professional, fast and quality service specialising in the Residential, Commercial, Retail and Industrial sectors.
- Preparation of monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provision of reports and ad hoc analysis for management.
- Preparation of Board management financial reports, annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Preparation of Audit and other supporting schedules as required.
- Maintenance of accounting procedures.
- undertaking financial administration and internal audits
- Support and training of other team members as required.
- Participate in system and procedure development and documentation.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of Fixed Assets in the ERP; preferably Business Craft
- Oversee the group bank facilities including bank reconciliation, daily cash flow, cash transfers;
- Manage the Equipment Finance facilities including new contracts, regular payments, etc.;
- creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
- Ad hoc projects as requested; and
- Any other duties associated with the position as required.
- Degree qualified in Accounting with CA or CPA qualification
- Demonstrated experience within a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in ERP systems (Business craft preferred)
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team - no hierarchy.
- Ability to adapt with a high degree of flexibility to manage changes in work priorities; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to adapt to rapid company growth
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com