Management Legal/Team Assistant - full time permanenent role in a top tier firm supporting business services leaders
Is a top tier law firm, with a renowned reputation for inclusion and diversity, award winning partners and teams, and an incredible reputation in all their practice areas. They have a growth orientated approach to their staff and ensure they are provided with maximum opportunities to feel welcome and learn. With great benefits including fitness passport access, travel insurance, salary packaging, lunches and events, onsite subsidised cafe, amazing leave policies and an online world of learning.
Supporting the firm's corporate practice managers, you will have a diverse workload and be able to get involved in projects as you progress in the role.
- Assisting in organising practice group events
- Support the Administration, BD, HR and Legal Ops Managers of the Practice Group
- Organising day to day practices of the group
- Assist in change management roll outs
- Project manage
- Assist in diary arrangements for practice leaders
- Organise employee recognition programs on behalf of practice
- Be a part of fundamental operations
- High level stakeholder communication
- Provide updates with team on the latest news and events in the firm
- 60/40 hybrid working model
The right applicant will have:
- High level attention to detail
- Full time availability
- Team player
- Can do attitude and a willingness to learn
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Experience communicating with high level stakeholders
- Good diary management experience
- Advanced computer skills - excel and power point
- Experience FileSite advantageous
- At least 4 year's experience in a professional services administration role
- A thoughtful approach
- Be problem solving orientated
- Be creative when working collaboratively
- Experience managing confidential information
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 22184
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.