This privately owned corporate horticulture business who define themselves as sophisticated and classic have an expansive role which will allow flexibility in hours and location. Ride the current wave of flexible work practices and work 1-2 days in the office far Southside and conduct the rest of your week from home and on the road.
Being digitally savvy, you will handle the marketing and social media for the organisation, developing websites and positioning the brand as a natural choice for outstanding service and products in the market place.
Business is won through tenders, proactive marketing, inbound enquiries and market quotes. Your success will depend on your ability to develop key relationships with the above channels across shopping centres, resorts, health industry and corporate organisations.
Reporting to the head of Business Development this role would be ideal for someone who has a proven track record in marketing and business development and is looking to diversify into an industry that will provide interest and longevity.
The culture in the business is sound with long term employees to help and guide you through the induction phase.
- Proven sales experience in corporate sales, with the desire to make calls and expand your client base
- Marketing experience and exposure to computer packages, indesign and canva
- Social media savvy with the focus on brand positioning
- Excellent written and verbal skills, relationship builder who is strategic
- Comfortable in small grass roots business that is poised for growth
- Self-starter, who is authentic , motivated and dynamic
On offer is a great salary package, car allowances, tools of trade and the flexibility to work autonomously.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AD19701
Phone: (07) 3231 1223