This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and driven Marketing and Events Executive to join a reputable luxury brand based in state of the art offices in the Melbourne CBD. This is a great role which will see you involved in a variety of marketing, business development and events and will be contributing to the overall branding and competitiveness of the company.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building out the Event program and calendar for the overall brand
- Arranging venues, entertainment etc.
- Event planning and execution for internal/external company events. This includes gifting, prizes, corporate gifting and Internal Christmas parties
- Event support for sponsored and external events at major Melbourne events
- Event logistics and planning in consultation with event agencies
- Supporting all brand development initiatives
- Administration management such as of RSVP for events
- Working collaboratively with other areas of the business to develop appropriate objectives and measures to deliver desired commercial results, including developing client relationships.
- Work with key stakeholders on the Melbourne marketing and business development strategy
To be successful you will have the following:
- Tertiary qualification in marketing with proven experience in a similar role
- Ability to manage time and work to deadlines
- Event & marketing experience
- Brand management
- Knowledge of Marketing concepts and execution
- Solid experience working across a wide range of projects
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work independently and as a member
- Strong team work ethos and ability to develop rapport with stakeholders
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: ST19216
Phone: (03) 8602 7404
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 15 May 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.