1 to 4 years pae level role. Well established personal injury law firm. Medical negligence focused role. Busy team. Be mentored and developed your career in this complex and rewarding area of law.
The Role & The Firm
Our client is a well-established plaintiff personal injury law firm based in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the firm is looking to recruit a talented personal injury lawyer at the 1 to 4 year pae level.
You will work closely with senior lawyers in the team and you will work on a strong pipeline of medical negligence matters. The matters will be complex and often challenging. You will often be working on matters that are being run in the Superior Courts.
This is an ideal environment in which to learn, grown and develop your career. This team is inclusive and collaborative and your career will be nurtured and developed.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years pae experience in the area of plaintiff personal injury law or defendant insurance law, experience in medical negligence matters will be advanageous
- Attention to detail
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a curious mind
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a supportive working culture. The culture is friendly, progressive and dynamic. Progression is based on merit and strong performance is rewarded.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT20034
Phone: 0422 671 673