1 to 4 years pae level role. Well established personal injury law firm. Medical negligence focused role. Busy team. Be mentored and developed your career in this complex and rewarding area of law.
- Plaintiff personal injury law firm located in the heart of the CBD
- No shortage of work - 'hands on' role
- Access to internal and external development programmes
The Role & The Firm
Our client is a well-established plaintiff personal injury law firm based in the heart of the Sydney CBD. Due to a strong pipeline of work, the firm is looking to recruit a talented personal injury lawyer at the 1 to 4 year pae level. They are passionate about client care and getting the best results for their clients.
You will work closely with senior lawyers in the team and you will work on a strong pipeline of medical negligence matters. The matters will be complex and often challenging. You will often be working on matters that are being run in the Superior Courts.
This is an ideal environment in which to learn, grown and develop your career. This team is inclusive and collaborative and your career will be nurtured and developed.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 1 years pae experience in the area of plaintiff personal injury law or defendant insurance law, experience in medical negligence matters will be looked on favourably
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Commitment to client care
- Drafting and advisory skills
- Ability to work in a committed team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a curious mind
- Compassion, empathy and the desire to truly get the best results for injured clients
Culture & Benefits
Our client has one of the best working cultures in Sydney. The culture is friendly, progressive and dynamic. Progression is based on merit and strong performance is rewarded.
The partners at the firm are committed to developing their lawyers. All lawyers have access to internal and eternal learning and development programmes, including leadership programmes.
Other benefits include assistance with post graduate studies, the ability to purchase additional leave, the ability to salary sacrifice, sporting and social activities.
There can also be WFH for part of your working week.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT18852
Phone: 0422 671 673
Applications close 17 March 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.