A leading mid-tier firm with a national presence that supports its staff to achieve to the best of their ability. It inspires confidence, has a strategic approach to any legal issue and always delivers quality service.
An opportunity has arisen for a 3-5yrs PAE Defendant or Plaintiff Medical Negligence/Personal Injury Lawyer
This defendant law firm leads the way in defending claims and is well known for their complex and landmark cases.
You will take over an existing practice, run medical negligence matters from start to finish, further grow the practice and supervise more junior members of the team (eg paralegals and junior lawyers).
This law firm is well resourced and you will have access to internal training sessions and programmes. The partners of this law firm invest heavily in their lawyers and your career here will be nurtured and you will flourish.
- Both advisory and litigation work
- Manage files independently while working within a team environment
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- Draft legal documents concisely and effectively
- Mentor junior staff
- Be involved in the business development of the practice
- 3+ years experience in medical negligence law (plaintiff or defendant) assessing liability and quantum
- Good communication and negotiating skills
- Experience with reviewing and analysing medical evidence
- Ability to manage large volumes of work
- Good business development skills
This firm boasts an open and supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
- Competitive remunerative packages;
- Learning Programs
- Regular Social events
- Bonus system
- Pro Bono/Community programs
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM12137
Phone: (07) 3231 1207