Our client, a leading medical practice in the Bayside area who are passionate about providing quality health care to their patients are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join their team on a part time basis. Your duties will include:
- Supporting and providing high quality reception services to the patients, Doctors, and staff
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide flexibility in practice staffing arrangements
- Booking appointments - PracSoft
- Liaise with Medicare and Insurance companies
- Invoicing/ billing patients and receipt moneys
- Contribute to maintaining the cleanliness of the practice
- General administrative duties required within a fast-paced Medical Centre
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of 3 years + experience as a Medical Receptionist. In addition, you will be professional in attitude and presentation, enthusiastic and positive, have exceptional interpersonal skills, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people. You will also have a friendly, outgoing nature and be hard working and organised.
If you a looking to be part of a supportive and friendly practice, please apply below with your CV and cover letter in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on email@example.com
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.