- 2 days per week - 8am to 4pm + possible weekend work
- Working with a compassionate, supportive and professional team
- Immediate start
Our client, a leading medical practice in the Bayside area who are passionate about providing quality health care to their patients are seeking an experienced Medical Receptionist to join their team on a part time basis. Your duties will include:
- Supporting and providing high quality reception services to the patients, Doctors, and staff
- Maintain confidentiality
- Provide flexibility in practice staffing arrangements
- Booking appointments - PracSoft
- Liaise with Medicare and Insurance companies
- Invoicing/ billing patients and receipt moneys
- Contribute to maintaining the cleanliness of the practice
- General administrative duties required within a fast-paced Medical Centre
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of 3 years + experience as a Medical Receptionist. In addition, you will be professional in attitude and presentation, enthusiastic and positive, have exceptional interpersonal skills, a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of people. You will also have a friendly, outgoing nature and be hard working and organised.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM18449
Phone: (07) 3231 1205
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.