- Short-term assignment
- Assisting a law firm
- Sydney CBD location
Our client seeks experienced Danish speaker to assist a law firm with translations.
- Reviewing documentation;
- Identify vital information as outlined by your supervisor;
- Input on translations verbal and written;
- Communicate with Lawyer on case;
- Digitalise hard copy documents;
- Translation skills in DANISH.
YOU WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING
- NAATI Certification - Danish;
- Full-time availability;
- Strong IT literacy;
- Perfect attention to detail;
- Excellent written communication skills.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11108
Phone: (02) 8227 7201