empire group is one of Australia's leading national recruitment agencies providing specialist recruitment services within Legal, Technology, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Government and Executive sectors. We are driven every day to foster incredible connections that create success and fulfilment.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced administrator to support our national team on a day-to-day basis.
Based at our head office in Brisbane, this busy and varied role will see you support our national team of 15 Recruitment Consultants across a variety of industries. No two days will be the same, but some of your responsibilities will include:
- Answering national switchboard
- Meeting & greeting candidates and clients
- Managing meeting rooms
- Database management including scanning and data entry of new information
- Assisting with the recruitment process including screening applications, preparing candidate profiles, conducting visa checks, and administering skills testing
- Assisting with creating and distributing marketing material using Canva and MailChimp
- Use of job boards including Seek and LinkedIn
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
The ideal candidate for this position will have 12 months previous administration experience in a professional services environment. Prior experience in legal and/or recruitment will be highly regarded. In addition, you will:
- Be a highly personable and confident person who enjoys being part of a dynamic and successful team
- Have fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Have strong organisational and time management skills, with the ability to manage competing priorities in a time-sensitive industry
- Have strong Microsoft Office and database management sills
- Have a positive, 'can do' attitude!
At empire group, we can offer you:
- A fantastic environment - fun, dynamic and professional
- Extensive training and continuous development and support
- A competitive salary and excellent benefits
Enjoy where you work, become part of a truly cohesive and successful team, and be rewarded for your contribution.