We are currently partnering with a Global law firm to recruit a couple of Network Engineer roles; this is for an initial 12-month contract and will be based out of their Brisbane CBD office.
The key project they are looking for additional help with, is essentially a Joint Venture within the Asia Pacific region to deliver an upgraded network solution that integrates with the Australian/Global network - This project is ear marked for a go live of Feb 2022.To facilitate this, they need additional network resources to pick up the project, deliver, and then assist with the service transition. This may also require an overhead of remote hands assistance if Covid travel restriction affect planning
- Troubleshooting skills of complex network, system, and/or security problems
- Experience of Cisco switching, Cisco Nexus 3k & 9k.
- Solid understanding of routing protocols including BGP\EIGRP\OSPF
- Knowledge of wireless technologies with experience of global Aruba deployments
- CCNP or CCIE or equivalent knowledge.
- In-depth experience with a leading Firewall technology Palo alto\Fortinet\Mcafee
- Strong understanding of network security to implement Layer 7 technologies
- In-depth knowledge of RiverbedWAN accelerators
- Experience of MPLS network and VPN networks.
- Previous experience of implementing QoS and troubleshooting QoS issues in a Cisco environment
- Ability to liaise with 3rd parties for troubleshooting and fault resolution
- In-depth knowledge of Solarwinds NPM & NTA, Cisco Prime, F5 LTM, GTM, APM and BIG-IP client
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to either Adam or Shane
Adam Saunders on firstname.lastname@example.org
Shane Driver - email@example.com