The Network Engineer role covers the day-to-day, 'business as usual' tasks to support all backend IT systems. This role will provide hands-on 3rd line operational support for our clients network infrastructure as well as providing implementation support for any new systems or technologies which they may adopt.
- Troubleshooting & resolving with Network issues raised via our Ticket system.
- Responsible for the effective and efficient running of the BAU network globally.
- Top level support and ownership of WAN and LAN technologies
- Ensure network meets required security standards and controls.
- Work with 3rd party vendors to identify root cause analysis on any support issues.
- Experience of producing support documentation and technical implementation plans.
- Experience working in secure and restrictive enterprise environments.
Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Strong troubleshooting skills of complex network, system, and/or security problems.
- Network experience especially in the design and implementation of multi-site LANS and WANs
- Comprehensive experience of Cisco switching, Cisco Nexus 3k & 9k.
- CCNP or CCIE or equivalent knowledge.
- Solid understanding of routing protocols including BGP\EIGRP\OSPF
- In-depth knowledge of wireless technologies with experience of global Aruba deployments and Aruba Clearpass
- Strong Network Access Control (NAC) and 802.1X deployment experience
- In-depth experience with a leading Firewall technology Palo alto\Fortinet.
- Strong understanding of network security to implement Layer7 technologies
- Experience of MPLS network and VPN networks
- In-depth knowledge of Solarwinds NPM & NTA, Cisco Prime,
- F5 LTM, GTM, APM and BIG-IP client.
- Experience working with Cloud Solution Providers (Azure, O365, Amazon Web Services, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS).
If you have any questions or would like a confidential conversation about the opportunity, reach out to Shane Driver (firstname.lastname@example.org) Alternatively, call me on 07 3231 1202.