- Not-to-miss opportunity to grow within a supportive team;
- Training provided within a professional services company;
- Corporate offices based in Sydney's CBD.
Are you looking to gain practical office administration experience within a corporate company? Would you like to work in an innovative and supportive working environment? These roles don't come around every day so if you think you will thrive in a results focussed environment and are open to challenging work with a great team then this is the role for you.
Your duties will include a wide range of tasks including:
- Providing timely and accurate administrative support;
- Electronic and hard copy filing;
- Mail and courier co-ordination;
- Photocopying, printing and scanning documents;
- Expense and reimbursement co-ordination; and
- Assisting to organise internal and external events.
To be successful in this role we are looking for candidates with strong computer and typing skills, along with a high level of attention to detail, great initiative and strong organisational and time management skills. You will also have exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels and navigate some complex and challenging situations. Ideally you will have at least 6 months' recent work experience in an office environment, however we would also consider customer service or other similar experience.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11116
Phone: (02) 8227 7201
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.