OFFICE MANAGER | FULL TIME PERMANENT ROLE
- manage and improve the Office Services & Facilities function for this international law firms Sydney and Brisbane offices
- expanding and growth orientated firm - which means outstanding career potential for the applicant
- amazing CBD location with access to transport
This firm is a global, UK-based firm, and has had a presence in Australia since 2006 in Sydney followed by its Melbourne office opening in 2017. They also expanded its commitment to the Australian market by opening its Perth office in 2021.
- Office services - process improvement, administration of procedures, budgetary controls
- Oversee document services management including teams for archiving, filing, storage of both onsite and offsite
- Lead digital approach to the workplace
- Ensure first aiders and fire wardens are present in the office
- WHS supervision including PPM and liason with building management
- Human Resources - management of staff including office coordinators, team coordinators and secretaries
- Resourcing for teams and performance management as need be
- Lead Inductions
- Implement office policies
- Assist in logisitics of events
- Has performed in a similar role of Office Manager/Facilities Manager/Practice Manager, preferably within a law firm
- Proven management/supervisor skills
- Previous experience in managing projects
- High level of IT literacy
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organisation skills
- Able to work on own initiative
- Flexibility and ability to manage change.
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 22046
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.