- Rapidly growing company!
- Amazing working environment
- Be their "Go to" person
Our client is a leader within the Insurance and Construction industries. They are committed to exceeding expectations, delivering projects on time and on budget. They pride themselves on their outstanding customer service, competitive pricing and proving the highest quality of work.
Our client is seeking an Office Manager to organise and coordinate office operations and procedures in order to ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency. You will be working closely with the Financial Controller and Administration team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and lead the Administration Team
- Provide a review to management in relation to existing Administration systems, processes and procedures and implement them as required
- Coordinate with the IT department on all office equipment, telephones, meeting room equipment etc
- Travel and accommodation management for all staff
- Event coordination and management, including staff Christmas party and internal and external meetings
- Record and maintain internal registers etc
- Assisting the executive team of Directors
In addition, you will be enthusiastic, energetic, friendly and have the ability to coordinate and ensure organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Tarnya Mangano (SK927479A)
Ref No: TM12231
Phone: (07) 3231 1205