Our client, one of Australia's leading law firms in looking to recruit an experienced IT Desktop/Site Support specialist to be based out of their Melbourne office. The firm has a strong presence across key industry sectors and aims to provide the highest possible standard of legal service. As part of a business transformation program, an opportunity for an IT Desktop / Site Support Technician has become available.
- Provide quality Tier 2 technical support to partners and staff including attending to hardware requests and liaising with vendors as required.
- Work with broader IT teams across a range of technical tasks as required such as installation and configuration; backups; router swap-outs.
- Work closely with IT Team Leaders in the Melbourne office to ensure a consist approach to IT service delivery.
- Project manage local projects such as software rollouts, server swap-outs, asset management, court room and off-site support, business continuity management process.
- 3 years' previous experience working in a similar capacity within a professional service environment.
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills of all IT incidents.
- Ability to identify business impacting incidents and escalate according to the escalation process.
- Ability to work effectively alone and within your team/group or project, under the appropriate supervision.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft office, O356, SharePoint and Windows environments.
- Primary contact for all AV & VC support issues for the Melbourne office.
We look forward to receiving your application via Seek, please do not hesitate to contact Adam Saunders (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.