- Immediate start - up to 2 months
- Ability to 'think on your feet'
- Experience with AV set up and trouble shooting
Our client is seeking an experienced Operations Coordinator to join their busy, yet professional team on a temporary basis. This role is extremely varied, and our client is seeking a switched-on professional coordinator to assist their Operations Manager and team. Your responsibilities will include the following:
- Setting up client meeting rooms including and AV support
- Ensure reception area is always presentable
- Liaising with contractors and building management around maintenance issues
- Coordinating preventative maintenance and repair
- Coordinating invoices for payment
- Manage the archiving, returns and securities and title requests
- Ordering supplies including stationary as required
- Assist reception, business services and switchboard
- Distribute mail, interoffice mail, and couriers
- Organise couriers
- Print / copy jobs as requested
- General administration and support to the Operations Manager
To be successful in this role, you will possess strong communication and interpersonal skills and a commitment to delivering exceptional client service. You will be highly organised, have the ability to prioritise your workload, have initiative, efficient, with a meticulous attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment. You must also have previous experience with AV set up or knowledge of, can troubleshoot when required and be IT savvy.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will have previous experience in a similar role in a professional services industry.
Apply below by sending your CV and covering letter in Microsoft Word format, or send your resume direct to Tarnya Mangano at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.