- Role available immediately
- Be part of a premier business that is highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry
- Attractive salary on offer + bonus + great staff benefits!
Our client is an innovative business known for being a leader in their field. With offices across Australia, they are highly regarded within the eDiscovery industry and are looking to bring talent on board that will continue to grow their fantastic reputation in the market.
You will be working as an integral part of the business where you will be overseeing and managing a document processing team. Your responsibilities will include:
- liaising with clients for instructions and deadlines
- manage the quality and workflow of jobs ensuring client deadlines are met
- scheduling/rostering staff
- develop and maintain client relations
- oversee and assist in administrative work
- reporting to management
- participate in the development and innovation of procedures and policies
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience in a similar role at a law firm or litigation support bureau
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience managing staff
- A can do attitude and the ability to meet deadlines
- If this sounds like an opportunity that you'd be interested in hearing more about - APPLY TODAY!
Be part of an Australian brand that will invest in your career while being rewarded with a competitive salary + bonus, discount health care benefits, birthday leave, social events and more!
Please apply by forwarding your Resume in Word format to email@example.com quoting reference number 18011 or alternatively please call Kim Kerrigan at legal eagles on 3231 1204 for further information.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.