- Work alongside a highly motivated Director
- Play a key role in taking the business to the next level
- Be part of a team that really care about quality and customer service
A successful Renovation and Property Services business with a dynamic operating model providing services within South East Queensland. Guided by an impressive and cohesive MD, the business has a variety of distinct and innovative service offerings which they continue to enhance and develop, strengthening their respective market position as one of the key players within their field.
The role of the Operations/Senior Project Manager is to support the Director in executing the strategic vision of the business, marshalling, and developing its resources, overseeing the operations of a thriving business that includes the management of staff and budgets. With a strategic mindset and strong operational skills, the role will require excellent relationship management abilities with experience in helping businesses meet their organisational objectives, manage risks, optimise productivity and cost efficiencies, and deliver a return on investment within agreed budgets and timeframes. Reporting to the Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Working with individual teams to ensure that all jobs are completed on time and within budget
- Working with teams to ensure they have a clear program of works for each project and that the Project Manager knows where they need to be and what they need to do to get there
- Leading innovation and new idea generation in collaboration with the MD
- Ability to manage and negotiate key supply agreements
- accountability for maintaining and strengthening a safe, high performing, client service culture.
To be considered for this role you will be a high performer and have experience in similar roles within the Property or small scale Construction Industry, have proven success with managing teams, and have good negotiation and interpersonal skills. You will be known for your attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills and time management.
The ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts including the Vision and Mission of the company will come naturally to you. Pressure will not phase you and it will bring out the best in allowing you to solve issues.
A high degree of intellect and emotional intelligence, in addition to confidence in your commercial judgement and decision-making, will ensure this individual is successful in providing clear direction to internal and external stakeholders.
You must be adept in balancing the hands-on management of the Operations function with "big picture" strategic initiatives. Results oriented and be skilled in translating business strategy into tactical plans.
Culturally our client is looking for a motivated and highly driven individual with a great personality who is used to working within a high-performance culture.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK31820