- New role due to growth
- Northern suburbs location close to all amenities
- Hands on role
Our client is seeking a self starter with legal admin or paralegal experience to join their firm located on Brisbane's northside. Duties in the role will include:
- Answering inbound calls and new enquiries
- Dealing directly with clients
- Requesting documents and reviewing same
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- General administration duties, etc
To be successful in this busy role you will need prior law firm experience of at least 2 years. You must have excellent attention to detail and be client focussed.
Northern suburban law firm of 14 staff, free parking on site, close to train station, bus stop and shops.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK192778
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.