- Be part of a growing practice with a great team of down to earth lawyers
- Role with autonomy and lots of client interaction
- Salary package up to $80,000 on offer
As Paralegal, you will be supporting the fee earners in the Wills and Estates team.
Your main duties include:
- Diary and email management
- Preparing and drafting correspondence and legal documents
- Managing client files from start to finish
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- Billing and reports
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience as a legal assistant or paralegal within a wills and estates team is essential
- Experience drafting wills, POA, estate and probate documents
- Strong and confident communication skills to liaise directly with clients
- Exceptional organisational skills to manage conflicting priorities
- High level of attention to detail
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Competitive salary package up to $80,000 package on offer
- Ongoing learning and professional development opportunities
- Supportive and inclusive environment with approachable team leaders and mentors
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL11230
Phone: (03) 8602 7405
Applications close 25 February 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.