- New role due to growth
- Northern suburbs location close to all amenities
- Hands on role
Northern suburban law firm of 14 staff, free parking on site, close to train station, bus stop and shops.
Our client is seeking a self starter with legal admin or paralegal experience to join their firm located on Brisbane's northside. Duties in the role will include:
- Answering inbound calls and new enquiries
- Dealing directly with clients
- Requesting documents and reviewing same
- Drafting correspondence and court documents
- General administration duties, etc
To be successful in this busy role you will need prior law firm experience of at least 2 years. You must have excellent attention to detail and be client focussed.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK19825
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.