- Friendly and collegiate team
- Variety of litigation matters including insolvency, franchise & contract disputes
- Highly competitive salary up to $90,000 package
A modern boutique law firm who have a highly regarded practice groups across commercial litigation, corporate, commercial and employment law. Due to continued growth and a solid pipeline of work, our client is now looking to expand their Commercial Litigation team.
As a Paralegal, you will be working closing with a Partner and team of lawyers across a variety of commercial litigation and insolvency matters.
Your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Draft correspondence, prepare letters and court documents
- Prepare briefs and assist with court preparation
- Liaise directly with clients, Solicitors and other stakeholders
- Undertake legal research and prepare reports
- Monthly billing
- File management
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid Paralegal experience working in a commercial litigation practice is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills and formatting skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive remuneration up to $90,000 package
- Flexible and agile culture and due to the current climate, you will initially be set up to work from home in the interim. Moving forward they offer flexible hours
- On-going training, support and mentorship
- The firm has a realistic approach to budgets, and actively encourages a work life balance with no pressure for billable hours
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL14317
Phone: (03) 8602 7405