Our client is a NewLaw law firm who are known for their innovation as well as being highly regarded in the industry for their work across practice groups including commercial litigation, corporate, commercial and employment law. Due to continued growth and a solid pipeline of work, our client is now looking to expand their Commercial Litigation team.
As a Paralegal in the Commercial Litigation team, you will be working closely with a Partner and team of lawyers across a variety of complex commercial litigation and insolvency matters.
Your duties and responsibilities will be to:
- Draft correspondence, prepare letters and court documents
- Prepare briefs and assist with court preparation
- Liaise directly with clients, Solicitors and other stakeholders
- Undertake legal research and prepare reports
- Monthly billing
- File management
To be successful in this Career Paralegal role, you will ideally have:
- Solid Paralegal experience working in a commercial litigation practice is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills and formatting skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- High level of organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive remuneration up to $90,000 package
- Flexible and agile culture and due to the current climate, you will initially be set up to work from home in the interim. Moving forward they offer flexible hours
- On-going training, support and mentorship
- The firm has a realistic approach to budgets, and actively encourages a work life balance with no pressure for billable hours
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8040
Phone: (03) 8602 7405