A prestigious Australian law firm with offices nationally is reputable for providing exceptional service and advice to their clients across many areas of law. Due to continued growth in the Commercial Litigation team, our client is seeking a career Paralegal in their Melbourne CBD office, initially working from home on a permanent full-time basis.
As a Paralegal in the Commercial Litigation team, you will be working closely with a Partner and team of lawyers across a variety of complex commercial litigation and insolvency matters.
Some of your duties will be to:
- Draft correspondence, letters and court documents
- Prepare briefs and assist with court preparation
- Liaise directly with clients, Solicitors and third parties
- Undertake legal research and prepare reports
- Monthly billing
- File management
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid Paralegal experience working in a commercial litigation/insolvency practice is essential
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills and formatting skills
- Ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- High level of organisational skills and the ability to manage competing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary up to $100,000 package
- On-going training and professional development to further your career
- Be part of a collaborative culture that respects, values and rewards your achievements
- Have access to an exclusive range of benefits including health/wellness programs and flexible work arrangements
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL8065
Phone: (03) 8602 7405