Our client is a prestigious, independent Australian law firm with offices nationally. They are reputable for providing an exceptional service and advice to their clients across many areas of law.
As a Paralegal, you will be supporting several fee earners across a variety of commercial dispute matters including insolvency, shareholder disputes, corporations act and debt recovery. Whilst managing your own caseload of files, your day to day duties will include:
- Drafting correspondence and preparing court documents
- Preparing briefs to counsel
- Liaising with clients and external stakeholders
- File management
To be successful for this position, you will have solid litigation experience in addition to:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and strong computer skills
- Strong communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated organisational and time management skills
- Excellent communication (both verbal and written)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary of up to $90,000 package
- Thorough training program with ongoing mentoring by a supportive partner and team
- Inclusive and friendly working environment that encourages a work life balance
- Access to an exclusive range of benefits including social functions, team events and health and wellness programs
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Donella Gressieux (SK930885A)
Ref No: DG8027
Phone: (03) 8602 7409