Paralegal - full time permanent opportunity with a guaranteed career path within the everchanging construction sector
- Based in Sydney CBD with a busy and high performing firm
- Are you a student is looking to find an changing and dynamic area of law to specialise in where you actually see the results of the work? Try this!
Is a professional and experienced high performing law firm that conduct a variety of work in construction, engineering, infrastructure, property, projects, employments and commercial/insolvency. They have a boutique approach which their clients to engage and provide hands on support. They match their lawyers to the clients accordingly to the needs of clients.
- Work with the partners to learn the ins and outs of their firm/clientele
- Be a contact point for clients
- Edit, amend, create and structure documents
- Draft agreements
- Conduct research and provide/present reports on trends in sectors
- Provide paralegal assistance to lawyers as needed
- Work with the managing partner to learn the specialties as you deliver your work
- Be a crucial part of the firms business developement
The right person:
- Will be a team player
- Seeking to have a career path in legal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a hands on approach
- Can pay attention to details
- Impeccable communication skills
- Good research skills
- Have a good understanding of basic legal terms
- Can write professionally
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 21592
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.