Paralegal - Conveyancing and Commercial
- Work close to home in the south-east suburbs with free on-site parking
- Part-time hours working 3-4 days per week
- Attractive salary of up to $110,000 package on offer
This leading boutique commercial law firm have a strong reputation to both its clients and employees. With a close-knit team and an office conveniently located in the south-eastern suburbs, the firm has a strong presence in the market with an excellent client base of top-tier and international clients. Due to continual growth, the firm is ideally seeking an experienced career Paralegal to join their team.
Working as a Paralegal, you will be working closely with the Principal working across conveyancing, commercial matters including estate, probate and leasing.
Your main duties will include:
- Managing residential and commercial conveyancing files
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents and contracts
- Lodging documents and coordinating settlements via PEXA
- Liaising with clients, banks, agents and other stakeholders
- Time recording and monthly billing
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Extensive paralegal experience in commercial property and conveyancing
- Solid experience in commercial leasing, probate and estate matters will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills to liaise with clients and stakeholders
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Attractive salary up to $110,000 package on offer
- Down to earth Principal that encourages a friendly, supportive and close-knit culture
- Feel valued in this well-regarded firm that rewards individual performance
- Flexible work arrangements and ability to work remotely on some days
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9039
Phone: (03) 8602 7405