- Centrally located in Melbourne CBD
- Beautiful, corporate offices
- Immediate start!
Our client is a top tier corporate law firm based in the Melbourne CBD. With 3 offices across Australia and over 650 staff nationally, they pride themselves on being at the forefront of legal innovation and being a market leader in fostering a diverse workplace environment while providing clients with an exceptional level of service.
Commencing immediately, you will join the busy disputes and investigations team working alongside legal professionals on high profile transactions and disputes. You can expect your day to day duties to include:
- Preparing materials for trial
- Attending to queries from associates, counsel and lawyers
- Liaising with experts regarding documents, legal informatics in regard to uploading documents to Ringtail, document review workflow and document production
- Attending meetings with clients, witnesses and experts
- Preparing memos, chronologies, affidavits, etc.
- Organising folders for archiving
- Reviewing documents for discovery and preparation of witness statements
- Drafting letters and emails
- Managing the internal systems for particular matters
Our client is seeking an experience paralegal to conduct due diligence, court processes and be the go-to person on particular matters. To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years' experience as a Paralegal
- Strong attention to detail
- A team-focused attitude
- Exceptional time management skills
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: DG2777
Phone: (03) 8602 7409