Exciting opportunity to join a well-known, well-established law firm based at Southport. You will be responsible for assisting on body corporate, insurance, litigation matters. Apply today ...
- Work alongside a Partner
- Corporate, professional offices in Southport
- Great salary on offer for the right candidate
Our client, a leading Gold Coast law firm, is seeking an experienced Paralegal to work on Body Corporate, Insurance Litigation and Litigation matters. Working alongside the a Partner, your duties will include:
- Client liaison
- drafting correspondence and court documents
- Monthly billing
- drafting letters of instruction and briefs to experts
- Liaising with Barristers and preparation of Briefs
- Diary management and scheduling appointments
- File management and
- Other general legal administration tasks as required.
This position is available for an immediate commencement. The salary on offer for this role is negotiable, dependent upon experience (up to $65,000 + Super but negotiable).
To be suitable for this role, you will have a minimum of 2 years experience as a Litigation Paralegal. You will also being highly organised and being one to show initiative.
The Law Firm
Well established leading Gold Coast law firm based at Southport. 45 staff in total.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Kim Kerrigan (SK91172A)
Ref No: KK20321
Phone: (07) 3231 1204
Applications close 12 February 2021. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.