As a Personal Injuries Paralegal, you will be working primarily on Personal Injury and Workers Compensation matters. Duties involve:
- drafting court documentation,
- dealing with clients,
- organising medico-legal appointments,
- assisting Solicitors with client management,
- assisting with trial preparation,
- preparation of briefs to counsel,
- booking conferences,
- mediations and general file management duties.
You will need to have a minimum of 2 years Personal Injuries Paralegal experience. You will also understand court proceedings and be client service orientated. This role is suited to an individual in a Paralegal role for an extended period with long-term progression potentially available based on performance.
Boutique and down to earth plaintiff law firm with a growing practice. The firm offers benefits such as paid parental leave, childcare benefits, yearly salary reviews, flexible and an equal opportunity working environment.
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11125
Phone: (02) 8227 7201