Paralegal/Law Clerk - full time permanent opportunity with a guaranteed career path
- Based in Sydney, NSW in a great, fun and engaging office in a fun location.
- Are you a penultimate/final year or PLT student who is looking to find an interesting area of law to specialise in? Try this!
- Working directly with the Partner to learn and further your career/knowledge.
- My candidates love this firm and I think you will too!
Is a young dynamic law firm that conduct a variety of work in trademarks, IP, commercial, privacy, workplace, corporate and structing, and dispute resolution. They have an approach to law that is making clients feel comfortable and helping them naviagate the business world to better their business and understand the legal bounds need. They have helped over 2500 growing businesses and want you to be part of that success.
- Work with the partners to learn the ins and outs of their firm/clientele
- Be a contact point for clients
- Edit, amend, create and structure documents
- Draft agreements
- Conduct research and provide/present reports on trends in sectors
- Provide paralegal assistance to lawyers as needed
- Work with the managing partner to learn the specialties as you deliver your work
- Be a crucial part of the firms business developement
The right person:
- Are in your final years of your qualification
- Have 1 year legal experience
- Is a team player
- Seeking to have a career path in legal long term
- Be willing to learn
- Have a hands on approach
- Can pay attention to details
- Impeccable communication skills
- Good research skills
- Understand confidentiality
- Can write professionally
empire group is a legal specialist recruitment firm working with private practice firms (boutique to top-tier/international), government agencies and in-house. I am a former legal administrator and operations coordinator out of a top-tier firm so am passionate about helping administrators and support staff in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you're looking for, reach out as we can assist you in finding the right one!
Reference No: 21562
Phone: (02) 8227 7202
To apply, please send your CV in Microsoft Word format on Seek or send me an email.