The focus of the role is to provide strong Paralegal support to a team of Strata focused lawyers on a daily basis. This role can be located in Sydney, the Central Coast, or remotely.
Duties and responsibilities may include:
- Checking of documents for accuracy at all times
- Drafting and assisting with court proceedings and submissions
- 6 billable hours daily - flexible standard work hours
- Conveyancing in large scale off the plan strata sales
- Conducting initial enquiries
To be considered for this role, you will be a technically savvy and confident Paralegal with 5+ relevant experience in Strata, Property, or Construction law. You will possess the ability to work both autonomously as well as in a team environment with a strong attention to detail.
Please note: This role is not suitable for law students as it is a full-time role.
If you enjoy working in a collaborative and welcoming team environment where hard work is rewarded, then this is the role for you!
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Ref No: AB11122
Phone: (02) 8227 7201