PARALEGAL - TAX
- Flexible, WFH options available!
- Excellent career opportunity
- Competitive remuneration on offer
Our client is a boutique consulting practice located just out outside of the Melbourne CBD providing a diverse range of services to their clients in the areas of tax, accounting and legal. They also pride themselves on offering their staff an excellent work-life balance with a friendly and supportive team environment!
The successful candidate will undertake a range of activities on behalf of the team inclusive of the following:
- Drafting of intra-group agreements
- Drafting wills and EPAs
- Drafting company or trustee resolutions
- Setting up companies
- Setting up trusts or superannuation funds
- Responsible to follow up all agreements sent to clients are returned signed and filed appropriately
Ideally, you will have at least 5 years previous experience within a law firm working in a similar role in addition to the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in MS Word and formatting
- High level of attention to detail especially in relation to preparing correspondence and documentation
- Strong initiative and ability to prioritise tasks
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a fantastic company offering a supportive, friendly and inspiring environment. They are located close by to public transport and are a short trip from Melbourne CBD.
To be considered for this position, please apply below with your CV in Microsoft Word format. Alternatively, email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: DG19561
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.