- ASAP Start
- Part-time hours through to Christmas!
- Working 1 on 1 with the Director - New company!
This modern boutique conveyancing specialist firm deals with high-end clients. With an average of 20-25 settlements a month, our client is looking for temporary conveyancing assistance in the lead up to Christmas.
Working 20-25 hours a week, the Conveyancing Paralegal will be in charge of running end-to-end conveyancing ma0tters - Both purchases and sales. You will have the support of the Director who has a wealth of conveyancing experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years' conveyancing experience (either as an assistant or a paralegal)
- LEAP practice software experience
- PEXA experience is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of end-to-end conveyancing process
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities, please contact:
Phone: (07) 3231 1211
Applications close on 3 December 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.