The Firm & The Role
Our client is a growing national law and their construction team is experiencing exponential growth. To this end, the firm is looking to recruit a senior construction lawyer at the Special Counsel or Partner level.
This role will see you having high levels of autonomy, client responsibility and taking a leadership role with respect to the running of the team itself. You will play a role in further growing the team, mentoring more junior lawyers and cementing client relationships.
The team has experience in front end and back end construction matters.
This would suit a senior construction lawyer who wants more freedom, autonomy, control and wants more of a say in how to build their practice.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Special Counsel, Principal or Partner who has a client following or the ability to build a client following
- Be able to market and business develop and assist in the further growth of the practice
- Be able to develop and foster strong client relationships
- Have strong technical, negotiating and counseling skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Have the ability to mentor and supervise juniors
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to think outside the square
- Have energy, drive, enthusiasm and a genuine passion for construction law
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an excellent salary package together with a bonus/profit sharing arrangement. The working culture is vibrant, happy and supportive. The partners and senior lawyers at this firm are passionate about what they do and provide first class legal services to their clients.
The working culture is collaborative, vibrant, inclusive and friendly. The social calendar is active.
Other benefits include reasonable billables/KPI's, support for further study, flexibility, learning & development programmes, wellness & mental health support, salary sacrifice, attendance at industry events.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT22183
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Marianna Tuccia is a former lawyer and is passionate about helping lawyers in their next career move. If the above role isn't what you are looking for, reach out to her so she can assist you in finding the right one!