- Join a growing family law firm
- Part-time (2 to 3 days a week) is available
- Well resourced and supportive team environment
The Firm & The Role
Our client is a boutique commercial law that is growing their family law practice in Sydney. The family law team is busy and they have a strategy to grow even further. To this end, the team is looking to recruit a family lawyer at the senior level. Ideally with specialist accreditation.
This role will see you having high levels of autonomy, control over your practice, client responsibility and running your own practice how you want. You will work closely with the two other senior family lawyers and to build a successful and formidable family law team.
You will be able to successfully represent clients in all areas of family law including parenting, property, de facto and same sex relationships, spouse maintenance and child support applications.
This team has expertise in complex property cases, international family law matters as well as applications for enforcement of orders.
This would suit a senior family lawyer who wants more freedom, autonomy, control and wants more of a say in how to build their practice.
Alternatively, you are sole practitioner (or small family law firm) who wants to join a specialist family law practice to take advantage of resources, administrative and marketing assistance so that you can focus on your clients and building a bigger client base.
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Be a Senior Associate, Special Counsel, Principal or Sole Practitioner who has a client following or the ability to build a client following
- Advantageous would be specialist accreditation
- Be able to market and business develop and assist in the further growth of the practice
- Be able to develop and foster strong client relationships
- Have strong technical, negotiating and counseling skills
- Have the ability to work under pressure
- Have the ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Have the ability to mentor and supervise junior
- Have the ability to work autonomously
- Have the ability to think outside the square
- Have energy, drive, enthusiasm and a genuine passion for family law
Benefits & Culture
On offer is an excellent salary package together with a bonus/profit sharing arrangement. The working culture is vibrant, happy and supportive. The senior lawyers at this firm are passionate about family law and genuinely care about their clients.
Our client will consider part-time and/or flexible working arrangements.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB
Ref No: MT19012
Phone: 0422 671 673
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format. Applications close 11 April 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.