The Firm & The Role
Our client is a leading commercial law firm with an existing financial services team. With a formidable reputation in the financial services and funds management space, our client is looking for another Partner to join it's team.
The firm has a stellar client base and the team acts for fund managers, financial planners, major banks, non-bank lenders, superannuation companies, payment providers, FinTech companies, venture capitalists, ASX-listed companies.
This role would suit a Partner or a Special Counsel level lawyer with expertise in financial services and funds management who is looking to lead a team and play a crucial role in the further growth of the practice.
As well as managing a team you will be involved in advising clients in relation to:
- Financial services licensing
- Financial regulatory changes in Australia
- Regulated financial products
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Electronic banking & payments
- Investment fund establishment and governance
- Restructuring of listed and un-listed investment funds
- Fund managers of the acquisition and disposal of investments
- Corporate governance
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will:
- Have least 8 years' experience in the area of financial services and/or funds management
- You will be either a Partner or a Special Counsel
- Be well connected in the financial services space and have the ability to further grow the practice
- Have leadership and management skills
- First class communication skill
- Be driven and ambitious
- Have the ability to think outside the square
- Enjoy mentoring junior lawyers
Culture & Benefits
Our client has a collaborative and progressive culture. Our client also boasts the latest technology and promotes inclusion in the workplace.
By joining this firm, you will be supported in growing your practice and your profile.
On offer is a top of market salary package. There is also the ability to work part-time or flexibly.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Marianna Tuccia BA, LLB (SK912353A)
Ref No: MT19823P
Phone: (02) 8227 7207