- Leading and innovative intellectual property firm
- Provide high level support to friendly and approachable fee earners
- Great work culture that encourages work life balance and flexibility
This highly prestigious specialist IP firm located in the heart of the CBD is well-known for their fantastic reputation globally, great staff support structure, excellent benefits and a good strong working environment. The firm is seeking a senior patent assistant on a full-time basis for a 12-month contract.
As a patent assistant, you will be managing complex case related administration and supporting a special counsel and trademark attorney in the Biotechnology team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents
- Diary and email management
- Acting on instructions received from clients
- Database management
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Solid experience in patents or intellectual property in a legal practice is essential
- Advanced technical skills including MS office Suite and patent software such as Inprotech
- Strong communications skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary up to $90,000 package on offer
- Great onboarding training and ongoing learning and development programs
- Strong employee well-being focus that encourages work-life balance and offers flexible work arrangements
- Exclusive range of benefits including team functions, discounted gym, health and insurance memberships
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9026
Phone: 0422 420 072