Experienced Patents Assistant or IP secretary to join a leading IP firm and support their highly regarded Biotechnology team on 12-month contract.
- Leading and innovative intellectual property firm
- Provide high level support to a Partner and have strong involvement in files
- Great work culture that encourages work life balance and flexibility
This highly prestigious specialist IP firm located in the heart of the CBD is well-known for their fantastic reputation globally, great staff support structure, excellent benefits and a good strong working environment. The firm is seeking a senior patent assistant on a full-time basis for a 12-month contract.
As a patent assistant, you will be managing complex case related administration and supporting a partner in the Biotechnology team.
Some of your duties will include:
- Diary and email management
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents
- Acting on instructions received from clients
- Database management
- Monthly Billing
- General PA duties
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Recent patents or intellectual property experience in a legal practice is essential
- Advanced technical skills including MS office Suite and legal software/systems
- Strong communications skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail with ability to prioritise competing deadlines
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary up to $90,000 package on offer
- Great onboarding process with ongoing training and development
- Strong employee well-being focus that encourages work-life balance and offers flexible work arrangements
- Exclusive range of benefits including team functions, discounted gym, health and insurance memberships
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email email@example.com direct.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL9032
Phone: (03) 8602 7405