- Leading IP firm with a spectacular CBD office
- Support a special counsel & trademark attorney
- Culture that encourages work life balance and flexibility
Our client is a highly prestigious specialist firm based in the heart of the CBD who are well-known for their fantastic reputation globally, great staff support structure, excellent benefits and a good strong working environment.
As a patent assistant, you managing complex case related administration and supporting a special counsel and trademark attorney in the Biotechnology team.
Your main duties will include:
- Drafting correspondence and preparing documents
- Diary and email management
- Acting on instructions received from clients
- Database management
- Billing and responding to general enquires
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have:
- Previous experience in patents or intellectual property in a legal practice is essential
- Advanced technical skills including MS office Suite and patent software such as Inprotech
- Strong communications skills to liaise with clients and external stakeholders
- High attention to detail and accuracy
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU?
- Highly competitive salary up to $90,000 package
- Intensive onboarding training as well as ongoing learning and development programs to continuously develop your skills
- Strong employee well-being focus that encourages work-life balance and offers flexible work arrangements
- Exclusive range of benefits including team functions, discounted gym, health and insurance memberships
Please click on the 'Apply for this job' button or email firstname.lastname@example.org direct. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: SL2919
Phone: (03) 8602 7405