This long established and highly regarded CBD based firm is one of Australia's most experienced firm of patent and trademark attorneys.
A registered (or nearly qualified) patent attorney for Biotechnology team with experience of any experience level to work in the Brisbane office in patent prosecution, opposition, drafting and searching trademarks. You will be mentored by leaders in this industry and receive ongoing professional development to understand and explain intellectual property concepts to clients and provide the best outcomes for the client's needs.
- experience as a registered Australian/NZ patent attorney (or a nearly qualified trainee attorney)
- A degree or higher qualifications in genetics or immunology or biomed science (or similar)
- Excellent communication and drafting skills
- A high attention to detail
- An ability to develop positive client relationships
- Dynamic and inclusive team
- Relaxed environment
- Stimulating work
- Promotes professional and personal growth
- Generous salary package
- Healthy work/Life balance
- Down to earth culture
- Contribution to gym memberships
- Regular social events
- Professional development
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: RM19343
Phone: (07) 3231 1207
Please send your CV in Microsoft Word format.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.