If you have IP experience this is THE place to be - 12 Month Contract -
* Firm creating flexible work scheme to assist post COVID schedules
* Competitive salary compared to market rates
* Sydney CBD Location
Our client is Australia's largest IP specialist practice. With over 80 lawyers and attorneys and 130 years of Intellectual Property Protection experience in Australia. The firm prides itself on its people and as such puts a massive emphasis on it's working environment and staff care. Flexible working practices and work/life balance underline the company's commitment to retaining its staff.
The role is to provide administrative support within the IP Team, in particular Patent specialists. The position is a vital role within the group and you will be responsible for providing full administrative assistance and supporting the ongoing day to day operational function of the Sydney team.
Your duties will also include;
· Records processing including reviewing and updating incoming and outgoing correspondence
- Preparing, Filing and processing Patent applications (some Trade Mark and Designs as well)
· Managing and updating the database
· Actioning and monitoring deadlines
· Monthly billings and reporting
· Internet and database searching and updating
· Drafting patent documentation
· General file management and administrative support
As such we are seeking an experienced Administrator or Secretary with Intellectual Property, in particular Patents experience. Knowledge of Trade Mark and Design will be highly regarded. You will be highly organised, pro-active and efficient with great technical skills and a real passion for the intellectual property space.
For a confidential discussion regarding this role or to explore other career opportunities please contact:
Ref No: AB 18840
Phone: (02) 8227 7201